09 February 2009

Upcoming Events

I will be deejaying at Club X, part of the BOSL group, on Tuesday nights from 8-10 for their gay night. In addition to this regular event, I usually can be found deejaying at Cody Bolero's Sunday Night Beach party in Boystown.

Upcoming special events I will be deejaying:

26 February - The launch of my friend Jami Jaxxon's new events and consulting business , jaxxon twine agency, will be having a launch party at Club Ocean in Liomme from 7 - 9 PM SL time. Jami, along with her business partner, Quincee Twine, are both DIA Elite models and Quincee is Fashion Editor for SL Enquirer.

27 February - I will be covering the European set for Jordyn Carnell's Rez Day party from 2 - 5 PM SL time.

I also handle public relations and do writing for Rapture Club Circuit Magazine.

More information about Jaxxon Twine:

Jaxxon Twine is a fashion forward image consulting and event planning agency located in in the VAIN Inc Shopping Center. This group provides top end service to its diverse clientele who receive a personalized and comprehensive approach to address their needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment